Container Terminal and Carrier Services
Legato Technologies specializes in providing IT services for marine terminal operators, centralized examination stations, and ocean carriers. Our extensive array of services include:
- EDI Processing
- Terminal Operating System (TOS) integration
- Experience with ANS X12 and EDIFACT transaction sets
- 301, 309, 310, 315, 322, 350, 417, 418, 810, 824, 996, etc.
- BAPLIE, CODECO, COEDOR, VERMAS, etc.
- Excellent relationships with virtually all major and many smaller ocean carriers, rail carriers, and US Customs
- Active members of CESAC (Customs Eletronic Systems Action Committee) and TOPAS (Terminal Operator and Port Authority Subcommittee for EDI Standards Development)
- Web Application Integration
- Cargo Availability
- Import Manifest Inquiry and Maintenance
- Export Booking Inquiry and Maintenance
- Empty Delivery Order Inquiry and Maintenance
- Motor Carrier Selection
- Line/Freight/OBL hold/release entry
- Demurrage and Exam Charge Settlement
- Vessel Schedule
- Reports (PDF/CSV)
- Legato Import Status Service
- Subscription-based US Customs ACE Notification Service
- Learn more
Contact us for more details.